Whether your business has two employees or two hundred, we can help you manage the risks that are associated with running it. We have experience working in many industries with many different carriers, and we will create a tailored program to best protect your business.
Help us better understand your business insurance needs by completing our
A fire in the business next door can result in smoke, water, and/or fire damage to yours as well. Protect your property against loss or damage, including property that you rent or lease to others.
If you were sued, would they get everything including the kitchen sink? General liability coverage protects your assets and makes sure they stay yours.
As much as you try to make your workplace a safe environment, accidents still happen. Get your employee medical attention and back on the job with minimal impact to business operations.
It’s great to have a company car with your logo on the side until your employee sideswipes a fire hydrant, resulting in a social media post with thousands of shares. If your employees drive company cars, commercial auto insurance will help protect your business.
There are all kinds of situations in business that could result in costly payouts, unless you’re prepared. We get to know your business and help you understand your options.
- Interested in learning more about how we can help protect your business? Fill out a Business Risk Assessment Form.
- We will meet with you, either by phone, online, or in person for an initial interview. This will help us gather information about your needs, understand what your goals are for a business insurance program, and determine if Colorado Insurance Advisors is the best agency to help you meet your goals.
- We will go to work to select the best risk management strategy for your needs and determine which insurance carrier(s) would make the best partner(s). Then we will summarize the information in a custom proposal.
- We will benchmark our proposed insurance program to ensure it meets or exceeds specific industry standards.
- We will review the program and proposal with you. This review will include a tutorial on risk management and insurance strategy so you understand what we are recommending for you and why. It will also include the specifics for your program, including certificate compliance, a review of your insurance contract and all related forms, and other details.
- When you decide that Colorado Insurance Advisors is the agency for you, we’ll welcome you aboard with our new client welcome kit. We will also introduce you to the members of your service team, so you know who’s on the other end of the phone should you ever have a question.